Good Morning, Need Some Motivation?
What can be a better way than starting your day with this video.
You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you.
-Debbie Macomber, One Simple Act: Discovering the Power of Generosity
You can also help your community which needs some motivation. You take a first step and others will automatically follow you.
Here are ten selfless ways to pay it forward
- Hold the door open for the person behind you.
- Clean out all your old clothes and donate them to someone in need. Your old is someone else’s new.
- Listen intently to people’s stories without trying to fix everything.
- Donate blood. One pint of blood can save up to three lives. Locate your nearest blood drive.
- Give words of encouragement to someone about their dreams, no matter how big or small they are.
- Offer your seat to someone when there aren’t any left.
- Listen to someone’s pain and help him or her find a path through it.
- Hug a friend. Let them know important they are.
- Compliment someone who deserves it.
- Clean up litter in a park or open space nearby.
Generosity is not giving me that which I need that you do, but it is giving me that which you need more that I do.
In the end, though, maybe we must all give up trying to pay back the people in this world who sustain our lives. In the end, maybe it’s wiser to surrender before the miraculous scope of human generosity and to just keep saying thank you, forever and sincerely, for as long as we have voices.”
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman’s Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia
Go and help someone, you never know someone might need some motivation.
Have a great day!!!!